My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://inloveandservice.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Moment

Sometimes I pretend to be a poet and I create little poems like this one:


The Moment

I look around the world and I smile,
gratitude fills me and I chose to stay for awhile.

I trust what is and accept what isn't,
understanding it all....my heart smiles.

Feeling like I could burst with joy,
and knowing that this is what it's all about.

Noticing you, noticing me....noticing one,
my senses heightened and my awareness in tune.

The taste of something familiar and super sweet,
it lingers in my heart and I feel quite complete.

Stillness overcomes me and time fades away,
its the ultimate feeling I experience today.




No comments:

Post a Comment