My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://inloveandservice.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

In The Stillness

"Within you there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself."
- Hermann Hesse

Over the last few weeks I have been getting lost in the busyness of life...

Today was different, I felt something within inviting me to slow down.....good ole' stillness paying me a visit. I don't travel to this space as often as I would like, but when I am here....well that's just it...I am HERE.

I think these are my favorite moments on this journey, where I can sit in the stillness and breathe in what is....not really trying to "do" or "change" anything.....just letting it all be. Soaking in the beauty that commits to surround me in every moment, even if I am going too fast to notice.

In these moments I am free to be me, to be the expression of love and wholeness from which I came from. Expanding my heart and fully expressing my passion, I become eager to visit this place more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment