My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://inloveandservice.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

You Are Hugalicious!


If you were the kiss, I'd be the hug..............

Tonight's post is for no other particular reason then to send you an extra-ginormous-ridiculously-squeezilious-embrace of love ;)

My hope is that you will read this, smile, find a friend or a stranger and embrace them with all the love you got!!!

Don't get lazy.....see how many extra-ginormous-ridiculously-squeezilious hugs you can give out over the next week!

Need some inspiration, check out my guru Amma, yes it's true....she hugs for a living!!

Reaching through this computer giving you a super-wonderful-extra-ginormous-ridiculously-squeezilious embrace of all the love I got (and p.s. I got A LOT of love)

Hug, Hug, Hug!!!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment