My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://inloveandservice.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Magical Mantras


Because the One I love lives inside of you, I lean as close to you as I can....

Good Evening Beautiful Friends!

Tonight I am dancing on the clouds and what a fabulous space it is to be in! I always seem to be high on love and oneness after I leave a Kirtan. It is a magical thing, you may go in with a heavy heart and with the power of the matras and surrendering to their message of love, you walk out with a lighter step.


Shantala was leading the Kirtan tonight and my what an incredible experience! Their voices reminded me of angel's singing & I was so grateful to be in their presence!


When I sing Kirtan my heart expands in the ultimate Oneness and I find myself falling in love with the moment! I love looking around and seeing the blissed out smiles of some very amazing humans! I am not sure where everyone goes in that time, but I do know the vibrational level raises and everything is LOVE!


Infecting you with my ever-expanding passionate love....hope it sticks on you and keeps spreading!!!


Tag you're it,


Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment