My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://inloveandservice.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Touched By Grace


"Gracefulness has been defined to be the outward expression of the inward harmony of the soul"
-William Hazlitt


Hi Fellow Light Workers...

I have been listening to the KD cd as I mentioned in my last post and the song "By Your Grace" has glued itself to my heart. I have really connected to this song, because the journey is not always easily...especially when you are so passionate about something that others resist.

An update on my spiritual journey....It takes a lot of courage...and some days I just want to say "forget it all"....and then I am touched by grace. I chose to follow my passion and share love and positive energy with everyone!

The other day I lost my keys at the Zoo (only to discover later...they were in the diaper bag the whole time), but the day ended with a beautiful realization. I have always wondered why the silliest and sometimes not so fun things happen to me.....and then something happens and the situation gets much better. For instance...I lose my keys...and then they are found. I discovered that the "bad" things happen to test my reaction and provide me with a lesson....then I am touched by grace. Suffering is totally optional....and I don't go for that anymore!


Love & Light,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment