My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://inloveandservice.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Follow The Yellow Brick Road


I am in the Wizard of Oz spirit this evening, after attending the 70th anniversary HD release on the big screen last night. Thank you Anna & Amanda for going and even singing along with me! A good friend of mine is a hospice nurse and said she often feels like death is a lot like Wizard of Oz, as we travel on our journey to Oz to meet the Wizard. I love this perspective and it sure shed a new light for me while watching the movie.

I believe everything is in it's perfect place, and find it comforting that I am traveling a yellow brick road like Dorothy, that will lead to Oz. Dorothy came from Kansas and I started my journey in Missouri, and we both brought our little dogs too! I love to dance to the beat of my own drum, sing out loud, skip, smile, and so one might say my world is a lot like Munchkin Land!

As you may recall, Dorothy tapped her shoes at the end and believed 'there is no place like home' and it returned her home. She had the power all along and through a process of acceptance she discovers she can be and do whatever she wants.

I am very excited for my new adventure and I will continue to allow the flow of the Universe to guide me along the way. I will be heading to Hawaii December 3rd for 2 weeks and then traveling to St.Louis to spend the Holiday's with the family. I look forward to sharing my adventure with all of you as I take it one day at a time!

Peace & Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment